【通用】英語求職面試對話
英語求職面試對話1
Q:What particular aspect of the company interests you most.
A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments.My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America.I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there.What are your plans for the next few years.
問:企業有什么特別的方面使你最感興趣。
答:我最感興趣的是你們企業在拉丁美洲的發展。我父親是一位軍人,所以我們在拉美住了3年。我知道你們剛和那里的兩家加工企業合資,接下來幾年你們有什么計劃呢?
Q:What classes did you like best back in school?
A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers.
問:在校園你最喜歡哪門課?
答:統計,會計與微積分是我最喜愛的科目,因為我很好的數學天分。
Q:Describe your Personal comprehensive ability?
A: It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel. My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order
問:說一下你的個人綜合能力
答:要考慮到每個人的意見,讓他們有機會脫穎而出。我的角色,在我看來,是組織,就要依靠大家的力量。
Q:Tell me what you think our distinctive advantage is with in the industry.
A:With your lowcostproducer status and headquarters operation in a low cost area of the coun tryyou seem in a better position to be able to spend aggressively on RampDeven in a down yearcompared to your closest rival.
問:告訴我你認為我們企業在業內有什么突出的優點?
答:以你們的低價策略和總部設在低消費區的'運作,即使是在不景氣的年份,相對實力和你們最相當的競爭對手而言,你們也還是處于有利地位。描述你認為企業做得非常好的事情,尤其是相對其競爭力而言。解釋經濟實力對一個企業來說是何等的重要。
英語求職面試對話2
I:I see from your application you've had quite a lot of experience as a secretary already.
從求職書中我了解到你已經有過一些當秘書的經驗。
A:I wanted to get more interesting work——that's why I'm applying for this post.
我想找一個有趣的工作,這就是我來應聘這個職位的原因。
I:Perhaps you would tell me what sort of qualities you'd look for in your secretary if you were in my shoes.
是否能請你告訴我,如果你處在我的.位置,希望你的秘書應該具備哪些素質。
A:I'd say she needs to be pretty hard-working.
我認為她首先應該工作努力。
I:Now I see from the report the Personnel Department sent me that you did reasonably well in the shorthand and typing test, and very well indeed in the intelligence test.
我從人事部那里得知你的速記和打字的成績以及智力測試都挺不錯。
I:I suppose you'd be able to handle report writing, summaries, keeping minutes at meetings and so on?
我認為你能勝任撰寫報告、寫摘要、作會議紀錄等等,對嗎?
A:I certainly hope the answer will be favorable.
我非常希望能有一個令人滿意的結果。
I:May I know what has made you decide to apply for a position here?
我想知道是什么原因促使你來應聘這個職位?
A:I feel I'm ready for more challenging position.
我認為我應該嘗試一下更有挑戰性的職位。
A:I understand you're looking for an executive secretary.
我了解到你打算招聘一個主管秘書。
A:I:As secretary here, you'll assist me in my daily routine, dealing with correspondence and teaming up with people in the office for a smooth operation.
作為這兒的秘書,你要協助我處理一些日常事務,處理來往信函,并與辦公室同事和睦相處。
I:How do you feel about routine work?
你對日常工作處理怎么樣?
A:I've been well trained for this.
我是接受過嚴格訓練的。
A:It's acquainted me with many new methods of working.
這使我學到了許多新的工作方法。
A:I believe it also means that the secretary and the boss have a mutual respect for each other.
我認為這也意味著老板和秘書應該相互尊重。
A:That means my decision-making ability needs improving.
這說明我的決策能力還有待于提高。
A:What's the starting salary and what sort of fringe benefits does the job offer?
起薪是多少?還有什么福利待遇嗎?
i:May I ask when I can expect a decision regarding this position?
請問你們何時對該職位的聘用問題作出決定?
英語求職面試對話3
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺 得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?) A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。) Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。) A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的`積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。) Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高興?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
C: Glad to meet you, Mr. Li.
很高興見到您,李先生。
A;Glad to meet you, too, Edward. Take a seat, please.
見到您我也很高興,愛德華。請坐吧。
C: Thanks. I am glad to have this opportunity to interview with you.
謝謝。我很高興能得到這次面試的機會。
A: Me too. I have read your resume. I've reviewed your resume. You have experience in this
position.
能給您面試我也很高興,我看了您的簡歷,您以前有過類似的經歷。
C: Yes, I've worked in this position for three years.
是的,三年的工作經驗。
A: Could you give a brief introduction about your educational background?
能簡單介紹一下您的學歷情況嗎?
C:I graduated from Tenfu Tea college, and I'm majoring in International Economics and Trade
我畢業于天福茶學院大,我的專業是國際經濟與貿易。
A:How much do you know about our company?
您對我們公司了解多少?
C: I've visited your company's website, and learned that the company's stock price has increased
because of its outstanding performance.
我瀏覽過貴公司的網站,知道貴公司業績優秀,股價大升。
A: OK, thank you. We'll inform you in a week if you're hired.
好,謝謝。我們會在一周內給您消息。
敲門:
D:Can I come in?
我能進來嗎?
B:Come in, sit down!
請進,請坐!
A:How do you think of a salesman?
你覺得要怎樣做好一名業務員?
D:I think being a good salesman, must have a good attitude and interpersonal skills, be sincere to the people, for people to be friendly.
我覺得做一名好的業務員,必須要有良好的態度和人際關系,對人要真誠,對人要友好。朗讀
B:What is your greatest strength?
你的最大長處是什么?
D:I think I am very good at planning.
我認為我最擅長計劃。
A: What are your weak points?
你的缺點是什么?
D:When I think something is right, I will stick to that.
若我認為某件事是對的,我會堅持到底。
B:Have you any experience with a computer?
你有使用電腦的經驗嗎?
D: have approximately three-year experience using a computer.
我有大約三年操作電腦的經驗。
A: Thank you for your answer, we will give you the answer within three days.
謝謝你的回答,我們會在三天之內給你答案。
D:Okay, thank you!
好的,謝謝!
英語求職面試對話4
1、q: can you sell yourself in two minutes? go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
a: with my qualifications and experience, i feel i am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project i undertake. your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
3、q:why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)
a: well, i am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity knocks, i will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
a:i feel i have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / i feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
9、q:what is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)
a:helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)
a:adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
a:cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
10、q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
a: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
they say mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
a:they say mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
13、q:how do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
a:silence is golden. just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. i do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
a:when we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
15、q:how do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
a: none of us was born "perfect". i am sure i will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
16、q:what provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么會讓你有成就感?)
a:doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
a:finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)
18、q:what is most important in your life ri
ght now?(眼下你生活中最重要的'是什么?)
a:to get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)
a:to secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)
20、q: how long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)
a: i will stay as long as i can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)
21、q:could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?)
a:as i have some administrative experience in my last job, i may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)
a:i hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)
a:perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)
22、q: what range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?)
a: money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。
2. why do you want to work for this organization? (為什么你要來此工作?)
answer:its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.(因為這里的名譽,提供的機遇,以及工作的環境)
英語求職面試對話5
A: OK, Mr.Shu. You may come in.This is xxx and on my right, my colleague, xxx, and on my left, xxx. please sit down.
好了,舒先生,你可以進來了。我是xxx,我右面是我的同事xxx,左邊是xxx。請坐吧。
I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Xxx, Miss xxx, Miss xxx.
謝謝你。下午好,xxx女士、xxx小姐、xxx小姐。
A: Your English is fluent.
你的英語很流利。
I: Thank you.
謝謝夸獎。
A: How do you think of the weather today?
你覺得今天的天氣如何?
I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.
我不喜歡這樣的'天氣,又冷還下著雨,真希望早點出太陽。
I: Mr.Shu,would you mind if I ask you some questions, which may sound impolite?
舒先生,我可以問你幾個聽起來可能不是很有禮貌的問題嗎?
A: Ah,never mind, please.
啊,沒關系,請問吧。
I: Can you tell me how old you are?
你能告訴我你多大了嗎?
A: I am 25 years old.
我25歲了。
I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?
我們的招聘廣告要求這個職位的應聘者應當具有相當好的英語水平,那么,你認為你的書面英語和口語能力如何呢?
A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and 6.My spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently.
我已經學英語10年了,而且我通過了大學英語四級和六級。我能用英語口語把自己的想法流利地表達出來。
I: What other foreign language do you speak?
你還能說其他別的外語嗎?
A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese.
我在大學時自學過日語,我能用日語進行一些簡單的對話。
英語求職面試對話6
AB------------interviewer C D E-------------------candidate
C: 敲門
C : Can I come in?
E : Ok. please come in
C : Hello, nice to meet you. 你好,很高興見到你們。
A : nice to meet you. Too 我也很高興見到你。
A: Your name is liumiaomiao? Really nice name! 你叫xxx嗎?蠻好聽的名字哦!
C: thank you 謝謝。
B. I've seen your resume, I would like to learn more about your situation. First, you can simply talk about yourself?我看過你的簡歷,我想更多了解你的情況。首先你能簡單談一下你自己嗎?
C: Thank you for your concern for me, I am 20 years old, Wuhan Engineering Institute graduates. I majored in computer networks.I want to apply for your flange, water treatment equipment co., LTD., the job of a network engineer謝謝你對我的關注,我今年20歲,是武漢工程職業技術學院的畢業生。我的專業是計算機網絡。我想應聘的是你們法蘭尼凈水器設備有限公司網絡工程師這一職位的'!
E: Do you think you are qualified for this job
你覺得你能勝任這工作嗎?
C: Of course, I believe that with my efforts and enthusiasm for work will do it best
當然,我相信憑借我的努力和對工作的熱情一定會將它做到最好
A : In college you attended any events yet? What did you learn?
在大學里你參加了什么活動了嗎?從中到了什么呢?
C : At the school. I attended the English Association and the Students' Union.Also a class group secretary.In them. I learned to be strong and stick在學校。我參加了英語協會和學生會。也是班上的團支書。在其中。讓我學會了堅強和堅持。
B : Why did you come to apply for this job? 你為什么來應聘這個工作?
D: I applied because I believe they can contribute to the company, I have much experience in this field, but enthusiasm is high. And my ability to adapt convinced me that I could bring a new level responsibilities. " 我來應聘是因為我相信自己能為公司作出貢獻,我在這個領域的經驗不多,但是熱情很高。而且我的適應能力使我確信我能把職責帶上一個新的臺階”。
A : What is your greatest strengths and weaknesses ?你最大的長處和弱點分別是什么?
C : From the strengths, I believe that my biggest advantage is that I have ahighly rational mind, to sort out the clue from chaos to. My biggest weakness is that for people who do not have a sense of order, may lack enough patience. I believe my organizational skills can help companies achieve goals more quickly. 從長處來說,我相信我最大的優點是我有一個高度理性的頭腦,能夠從混亂中整理出頭緒來。我最大的弱點是,對那些沒有秩序感的人,可能缺乏足夠的耐心。我相信我的組織才能可以幫助企業更快地實現目標。
A: A rational organization ability shows that you have a clear mind and a certain ability to work, if you are hired, the characteristics of u please, we will find you more idiosyncratic
有理性有組織能力說明你有清晰的頭腦和一定的工作能力,如果你被錄用了,請好好發揮你的特點,我們將會發掘你更多的特質
C :Thank you, I sure will
E: So .What work experience do you have? 那么,你有什么工作經驗嗎?
C: I did part-time summer vacation. Usually did the weekend promotion. Last year, a few months internship in IT companies寒暑假我做過兼職。平時雙休也做過促銷。去年在IT公司實習了幾個月
B :We will give you an answer as soon as possible. 我們將盡快給你答復
C : Good thank you, goodbye 好的 謝謝,再見
ABE: goodbye 再見
A :
The girl's whole condition is good, can consider more.這個女生整體看來還不錯,可以多考慮一下
B: Well, really good, let's look at a
恩,確實不錯,一起看下一位吧
A : ok 好的
英語求職面試對話7
A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?
不好意思,我可以見史密斯女士嗎?
I: It's me. What can I do for you?
我就是,需要我幫忙嗎?
A: I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mrs. Smith
很高興見到你,史密斯女士。我是應約來面試的。
I: Are you Mrs. Smith?
你是吳先生吧?
A: Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?
我也很高興見到你。找我們公司困難嗎?
A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.
沒有,我對這一帶很熟悉。
I: What is your name, please?
請問,你叫什么名字?
A:WU JING
吳京
I: What kind of person do you think you are?
你覺得你自己的個性如何?
A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.
嗯,我覺得自己精力很充沛,做事很有熱情。這是我最大的特點了。
I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
那你認為自己的'最大優點和缺點是什么呢?
A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.
正如我剛才說過的,我工作特別勤奮認真。但是,有時為了盡可能把事情辦得完美些,我又會讓自己背上太多的壓力,工作太辛苦。
I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?
你認為作為團隊中的一員,一個人需要具備什么樣的品質?
A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.
依我之見,作為團隊中的一員,合作精神和進取精神兩者皆不可少。
I: How do you spend your leisure time?
你業余時間都做些什么?
A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.
我愛玩游戲和體育運動,這是我最大的愛好。
I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?
那么你最喜歡什么體育運動?
A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.
哦,那可實在太多了,我喜歡各類體育運動,打籃球、 游泳、騎車之類的。也許這是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。
英語求職面試對話8
Tom:
I’m glad to hear that. With a view to expanding and further enhancing the bilateral relations between our two parties, and in particular, exchanging timely views on specific problems in the execution and enforcement of contracts, is it possible for us to
聽到這一點,我很高興。為了發展和鞏固我們雙邊之間的關系,特別是為了在執行合同過程中就具體問題及時交換意見,我們能不能 派出代表常駐華盛頓?
Elly:
Basically speaking, yes, we welcome the establishment of repre- sentative offices by foreign companies in Washington D.C. Of course, there are more details to be attended to. We cannot settle it in a few words.
聽到這一點,我很高興。為了發展和鞏固我們雙邊之間的關系,特別是為了在執行合同過程中就具體問題及時交換意見,我們能不能派出代表常駐華盛頓?
Tom:
Yes, of course. I’ll call my home office tonight and let them know about it. When do we meet again?
那當然。我今晚打電話給國內公司,向他們報告這件事,我們下一次什么時候見面?
Elly:
How about tomorrow morning at 9?
明天上午九點鐘怎么樣?
Tom:
Good. I’ll come back tomorrow, and we can then discuss it more specifically.
好,我明天再來,這樣我們可以更具體地討論這件事。
英語求職面試小對話3
Mary: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and creative.And I have a ... strong sense of responsibility.
瑪麗:我認為自己誠懇、勤奮、有毅力、敢于創新,而且有高度的責任心。
Henry: How about your psychological resilience?
亨利:你的心理承受能力如何?
Mary: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.
瑪麗:我想如果需要的話,我可以在壓力下很好地工作。
Henry: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?
亨利:你如何與那些并不太好相處的人共事?
Mary: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.
瑪麗:我會真誠友好地對待別人,也相信他們會同樣對待我。
Henry: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.
亨利:你倒是個好心的'人。
Mary: Thank you. I simply believe the goodness of human nature.
瑪麗:謝謝。我只是相信人性本善。
Henry: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.
亨利:如果可以,談談你的不足之處吧。
Mary: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.
瑪麗:應當承認,有時候我會過分關注細節。我是個追求完美的人。
英語求職面試對話9
A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 從你家到公司要花多少時間。
B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大約 40 分鐘。
A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特別考慮的事情嗎?
B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你們有交通補貼、公積金、 醫療保險、失業保險及養老金嗎?
What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你們 的`獎勵、獎金系統是怎樣的?
A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎樣有跟你聯系?
B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打電話給我, 號碼是 62547833。 How can I contact you when
A: we reach our decision? 我們決定后如何跟你聯系?
B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 點到 6 點之間用這個號碼打電話給我。
A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 還有問題要問嗎?
B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班時間是怎樣的?
Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要經常加班?
Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 將來有機 會到國外工作嗎?
英語求職面試對話10
Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.
杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高興見到您。
Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.
史密斯:你好,杰克,很高興你能來參加這次面試。
Jack: I feel very honored.
杰克:我感到很榮幸。
Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
史密斯:首先,我想要問你幾個問題。
Jack: Please.
杰克:您請講。
Smith: How old are you?
史密斯:你多大了?
Jack: I am twenty-three years old.
杰克:我今年23歲。
Smith: How do you live now?
史密斯:你現在住在哪里?
Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.
杰克:我住在離這兒不遠的一個小區里。
Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?
史密斯:可以告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?
Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.
杰克:我的電話號碼是1033-5768。
Smith: Are you from Bei jing?
史密斯:你是北京人嗎?
Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.
杰克:是的',我出生在北京。
Smith: OK, I have no more questions.
史密斯:好的,我沒有問題了。
英語求職面試對話11
1. Resumes and Interviews履歷表和面試
A: Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look.
B: What is it?
A: It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you.
B: Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming fimp3. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know …
A: Come on, what have you got to lose?
B: What about my resume?
A: Here, I’ll help you type one up.
B: Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’ll call now to set up an interview.
A:嘿,特德,我看到報紙上的這篇廣告,你該看一看。
B:是什么廣告?
A:招聘廣告。看上去很適合你。
B: 讓我瞧瞧。“招聘:極富發展潛力的公司招聘經理。需良好的'組織才能。具有經驗。有意者請與貝蒂·蘇聯系”。哦,我不知道……
A: 別這樣,你又不會損失什么。
B: 可是我的履歷表呢?
A: 在這兒,我會幫你打印一份的。
B: 謝謝你,瑪麗。你真夠朋友。我現在就打電話約定面試。
英語求職面試對話12
1、疏影橫斜水清淺,暗香浮動月黃昏。來自:林逋《山園小梅·其一》
2、不經一番寒徹骨,怎得梅花撲鼻香。來自:黃蘗禪師《上堂開示頌》
3、梅須遜雪三分白,雪卻輸梅一段香。來自:盧梅坡《雪梅·其一》
4、墻角數枝梅,凌寒獨自開。來自:王安石《梅花 / 梅》
5、江南幾度梅花發,人在天涯鬢已斑。來自:劉著《鷓鴣天·雪照山城玉指寒》
6、相思一夜梅花發,忽到窗前疑是君。來自:盧仝《有所思》
7、江南無所有,聊贈一枝春。來自:陸凱《贈范曄詩》
8、冰雪林中著此身,不同桃李混芳塵;來自:王冕《白梅》
9、有梅無雪不精神,有雪無詩俗了人。來自:盧梅坡《雪梅·其二》
10、驛外斷橋邊,寂寞開無主。來自:陸游《卜算子·詠梅》
11、尋常一樣窗前月,才有梅花便不同。來自:杜耒《寒夜》
12、零落成泥碾作塵,只有香如故。來自:陸游《卜算子·詠梅》
13、冰骨清寒瘦一枝。玉人初上木蘭時。來自:吳文英《浣溪沙·題李中齋舟中梅屏》
14、竹外一枝斜,想佳人,天寒日暮。來自:曹組《驀山溪·梅》
15、竹影和詩瘦,梅花入夢香。來自:王庭筠《絕句·竹影和詩瘦》
16、姑蘇城外一茅屋,萬樹梅花月滿天。來自:唐寅《把酒對月歌》
17、不知近水花先發,疑是經冬雪未銷。來自:張謂《早梅》
18、梅雪爭春未肯降,騷人擱筆費評章。來自:盧梅坡《雪梅·其一》
19、淡淡梅花香欲染,絲絲柳帶露初干。來自:曹雪芹《香菱詠月·其二》
20、雪虐風饕愈凜然,花中氣節最高堅。來自:陸游《落梅》
21、砌下落梅如雪亂,拂了一身還滿。來自:李煜《清平樂·別來春半》
22、梅定妒,菊應羞。畫闌開處冠中秋。來自:李清照《鷓鴣天·桂花》
23、高情已逐曉云空。不與梨花同夢。來自:蘇軾《西江月·梅花》
24、玉骨那愁瘴霧,冰姿自有仙風。來自:蘇軾《西江月·梅花》
25、陌上風光濃處。第一寒梅先吐。來自:李彌遜《十樣花·陌上風光濃處》
26、香非在蕊,香非在萼,骨中香徹。來自:晁補之《鹽角兒·亳社觀梅》
27、步轉回廊,半落梅花婉娩香。來自:蘇軾《減字木蘭花·春月》
28、晚風庭院落梅初。淡云來往月疏疏。來自:李清照《浣溪沙·髻子傷春慵更梳》
29、前村深雪里,昨夜一枝開。來自:齊己《早梅》
30、雪里已知春信至。寒梅點綴瓊枝膩。來自:李清照《漁家傲·雪里已知春信至》
31、萬樹寒無色,南枝獨有花。來自:道源《早梅》
32、江涵雁影梅花瘦,四無塵、雪飛云起,夜窗如晝。來自:盧祖皋《賀新郎·挽住風前柳》
33、煙霏霏。雪霏霏。雪向梅花枝上堆。來自:吳淑姬《長相思令·煙霏霏》
34、長記曾攜手處,千樹壓、西湖寒碧。來自:姜夔《暗香·舊時月色》
35、可有梅花寄一枝?雪來翠羽飛。來自:吳錫麒《長相思·以書寄西泠諸友即題其后》
36、暖雨晴風初破凍,柳眼梅腮,已覺春心動。來自:李清照《蝶戀花·暖雨晴風初破凍》
37、來日綺窗前,寒梅著花未。來自:王維《雜詩三首 / 雜詠三首》
38、睡起覺微寒。梅花鬢上殘。來自:李清照《菩薩蠻·風柔日薄春猶早》
39、梅花大庾嶺頭發,柳絮章臺街里飛。來自:李商隱《對雪二首》
40、已是黃昏獨自愁,更著風和雨。來自:陸游《卜算子·詠梅》
41、更無花態度,全有雪精神。來自:辛棄疾《臨江仙·探梅》
42、雪月最相宜,梅雪都清絕。來自:張孝祥《卜算子·雪月最相宜》
43、草秀故春色,梅艷昔年妝。來自:李世民《元日》
44、柳垂江上影,梅謝雪中枝。來自:晏幾道《臨江仙·身外閑愁空滿》
45、看來豈是尋常色,濃淡由他冰雪中。來自:曹雪芹《詠紅梅花得“紅”字》
46、去年今日關山路,細雨梅花正斷魂。來自:蘇軾《正月二十日往岐亭郡人潘古郭三人送余于女王城東禪莊院》
47、愿借天風吹得遠,家家門巷盡成春。來自:李方膺《題畫梅》
48、窗間梅熟落蒂,墻下筍成出林。來自:范成大《喜晴》
49、匝路亭亭艷,非時裛裛香。來自:李商隱《十一月中旬至扶風界見梅花》
50、梅以曲為美,直則無姿;來自:龔自珍《病梅館記》
英語求職面試對話13
i: why do you want to apply for a position in our company? don you like the present job?
i: 為什么你要應聘我們公司這個職位,你不喜歡你目前這個工作嗎?
a: i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i decided to leave.
a: 我喜歡目前這個工作,而且它和我在貴公司應聘的這個職位很相似,但是我目前這份工作的薪水太低,所以我想離開。
i: is that the only reason why you are leaving?
i: 這是你想離職的唯一原因嗎?
a: no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
a:不,另一個原因是因為你們公司的.運作是全球化的,我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收獲最多。
i: if you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?
i: 如果你被錄用,什么時候方便來本公司上班呢?
a: if you like, tomorrow is ok.
a:如果你愿意,明天就可以。
英語求職面試對話14
q:what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
a: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已經完成這個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
q:what do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
a:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
q:what make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
a:my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
q:are you a multitasked individual?
(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)
q:do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
a:yes, I think so. a:the trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
q:what is your strongest trait(s)?
(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)
a:helpfulness and caring.
(樂于助人和關心他人。)
a:adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
a:cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?
(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
a: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)they say Mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力、負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
a:they say Mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
常用句子:
1.enclosed herewith are two copies of my diplomas and a copy of my resume for your reference.茲隨函附寄畢業證書兩份及簡歷表一份,僅供參考。
2. Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and my photo. I believe that they may be found satisfactory.附上我歷表和照片,希望您滿意。
3. you will find enclosed an outline of my education and copies of three letters of recommendation.隨函寄上本人學歷的簡要概況及三封推薦信。
4. enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from Mr. Wang, head professor of English department and a copy of my transcript. 隨函附上英文系系主任王先生的推薦函一封及本人成績單一份。
5. you can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that I now have an interest in securing a satisfying position. 您可以從附上的資料表中看出,本人目前有意尋求一份能令人滿意的作品。
大學生英語面試的注意事項
很多畢業生都有這樣的經歷,當進入面試階段有可能會遭遇英文面試,不過這也預示著你夢想的職位正向你招手,這輪面試的份量可想而知,所以你應該確保在面試中發揮最佳狀態。英文交流無障礙的應聘者為數不多,大多數人都處于有一定交流基礎、但經驗不足的水平,現在介紹一些面試中的注意事項,希望幫助英文水平并不是特別出眾的你規避硬傷。
介紹最忌面面俱到
盡管有人認為面試時做自我介紹不流行了,但是準備一份正常語速下3分鐘長度的英文自我簡介是必要的。首先,自我簡介是自我介紹的總綱,是保證你在面對任何問題時都能夠應對自如的前提;其次,也是有備無患。
如果試圖在短短幾分鐘內吸引面試官的注意力,你的簡介當然要是濃縮的精品。所以,前奏一般用一句話陳述自己的基本特征即可。然后迅速進入正題,或選擇自己最引以為傲的經歷敘述,或介紹自己的長處。面試官一般會承接你的自我介紹發問,所以在做自我介紹時最好不要提特別難于講清楚的'事情和比較抽象的概念,因為你的英文水平只夠應付普通會話,更何況身處高度緊張的面試氛圍中,哪里還能夠應對自如。
簡介不需要面面俱到,因為在你曾經提交的資料中,已有詳細的介紹,所以力求在面試中突出重點。
回答語速切莫過快
很多應聘者認為只要在外國面試官前把英文說“溜”即可,其他的無所謂,于是語速狂飆。我們經常看到這種情形,在你口吐蓮花之后,滿場靜寂,老外目瞪口呆,因為他們沒有聽懂你趕火車似的中式英文。其實,英文面試的第一目的是讓國外主管了解你,甚至對你感興趣,最重要的是展示你的綜合素質,絕非單單的語言能力,所以應該首先力求表達清晰。另外語速過快容易給人不自信、不穩重的錯覺。
劍橋大學的一項調查顯示,語速快一般體現具備兩種不同特質的人,一種是思維和語言反應能力強且協調的人,一種是處事急躁的人,萬一人家把你理解為第二種怎么辦?
自由討論應當直白
用簡單直白的語言表現最具魅力的自我,才是英文面試的至高境界。習慣于堆砌華麗詞藻的很多,但是很多人恨不得在面試中用大氣磅礴的英文演講征服面試官,其實又犯了舍本逐末的錯誤。不要不屑于用therebe句型,不要不屑于用第一人稱,不要想著那些一輩子也用不上幾次的虛擬語氣、倒裝句和長詞冗句,如果你能保證說英文如行云流水那么你盡情用,但萬一緊張得忘了詞怎么辦?萬一面試官和你展開辯論怎么辦?用平實的語言直切正題是最討巧的方式。
如果你憑實力進入了freetalk階段,接下來要做的就是坦率的與面試官討論大到企業未來,小到穿著打扮的話題,當然坦率也要聰明。那時候面試官有可能思維如野馬,你很難把握他所關注的你身上的特質,你也無法預知他會問你些什么,那么以上這幾點仍然是唯一可遵循的規律。
英語求職面試對話15
面試官亨利先生在詢問求職者瑪麗的優缺點
甲: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and creative.And I have a ... strong sense of responsibility.
甲:我認為自己誠懇、勤奮、有毅力、敢于創新,而且有高度的.責任心。
乙: How about your psychological resilience?
乙:你的心理承受能力如何?
甲: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.
甲:我想如果需要的話,我可以在壓力下很好地工作。
乙: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?
乙:你如何與那些并不太好相處的人共事?
甲: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.
甲:我會真誠友好地對待別人,也相信他們會同樣對待我。
乙: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.
乙:你倒是個好心的人。
甲: Thank you. I simply believe the goodness of human nature.
甲:謝謝。我只是相信人性本善。
乙: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.
乙:如果可以,談談你的不足之處吧。
甲: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.
甲:應當承認,有時候我會過分關注細節。我是個追求完美的人。
【英語求職面試對話】相關文章:
求職面試的英語對話06-29
英語求職面試對話05-27
求職面試英語對話句型06-29
求職面試英語對話口語06-29
英語面試求職對話問答06-29
英語求職面試對話(合集15篇)05-27
英語面試對話07-12
經典的英語面試對話06-29
英語面試的對話06-29